Tuesday 11 January 2011

Target Audience

I believe my target audience for my film Knight Square will be aimed at teenagers aged around 15-20 as it is a fair blend of humour and violence. I feel films that are linked with my genre of film are dodgeball which is portrayed as a humourous film, i have based this film for the humerous side of my film as i feel it is a very successful comedy and is suited to my film. However my choice of a violent and hooliganism film was Green Street as i feel it is perfectly based for my genre, it is easy because the film is about football hooliganism and it is easy to replicate as my film is about chess parody and hooliganism so therefore i just need to change the terminology and can replicate the violent side of the film. Overall i would rate the certificate as a 15 as its too old for its hooliganism and the comedy woould bring it down from an 18 to a 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment